Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pag Yumaman Ako!

DVD Collectibles!
I don't intend to buy them but wouldn't it be nice to have them in your collection?
From Pinoy DVD forums

Fuck! This one's sooooo nice!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Matrix follow-ups pretty much sucked but this collection doesn't! Ang ganda!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who wouldn't want their Friends around?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not a Bond fan but this one is a cool collector's edition!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I admit! I am an X-Philer! It would be awesome to have this Collector's Cabinet Edition!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'll post more collectibles soon! I just need to wipe my drool first! :p

6 comments:

Christopher Trottier said...

They sure have eye candy nowadays.

sineasta said...

Hi, Christopher! Nice to have you here! How did you discover this blog of mine? :)

Thanks for dropping by! :p

the rocketboy said...

Good for Geeks who don't know how to spend their money (myself included, except for the actual money part)...

sineasta said...

Ngayon mo lang nakita, Radioactive Adobo? Maski ako napa-OMG nang makailang ulit! :-p

Kel Fabie said...

OFf-tangent, but I have an invite for "Skeleton Key". Maybe you're interested. It's going to be on Monday, CInema 6, in G4.

Anonymous said...

wow...