Friday, August 26, 2005

Oh, Jennifer...

My favorite Friends star, Jennifer Aniston, finally breaks her silence in the recent issue of Vanity Fair.

The tears, the shock and, now, even more bombshells are being revealed by JENNIFER ANISTON. The heartbroken actress isn't holding back about her feelings for soon to be ex, BRAD PITT, in the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine on newsstands Tuesday, August 9.

In her first official interview since splitting from the 'Troy' boy, you've heard her talk openly -- and emotionally -- about their breakup, her devastation over seeing his W magazine photo shoot with ANGELINA JOLIE, and the false reports that he left because she didn't want to start a family.

"I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will!"

Now, VF contributing editor LESLIE BENNETTS reveals that Brad became "unavailable" to his wife during "Friends"' final season, that he confessed his feelings for Angelina to his wife, and that Jen met with the 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' vixen face to face!

"People that are close to them feel that he basically checked out of the marriage emotionally, the minute he started working with Angelina," Leslie says. "It was a very difficult time period for Jennifer because she had just finished 10 years on 'Friends.' This was her life, this was her career, this was her community. She turned to her husband and she said, 'He just wasn't there.'"

Jennifer is Vanity Fair's September cover girl and appears on the front of the new issue wearing little more than an unbuttoned, oversized white men's shirt and a big smile. Inside are more provocative photos, showing her topless torso and bikini-ed bottom.

The VF editor visited the famous "Friends" beauty at the Malibu beach bungalow where she's been cocooned since her breakup. In the article, Leslie writes that the fragile Jennifer answers the door with a "radiant smile" and then "bursts into tears."

After confessing that she will "love him for the rest of her life," Jennifer talks about how she and her husband became estranged during the final season of "Friends" when she says she needed him most.

"That was really painful," the daughter of divorced parents says. "It was a family, and I don't do great with families splitting up."

Brad was off shooting 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith,' which Jen was initially thrilled about. She even went out of her way to introduce herself to his co-star, Angelina.

"I was on the lot of 'Friends,'' TV's Rachel Green tells the mag. "I pulled over and introduced myself. I said, 'Brad is so excited about working with you. I hope you guys have a really good time.'"

Months later, "Team Aniston" would reportedly be shocked when Brad grew more and more distant with his wife of four and a half years.

"I think he was attracted to her," Jennifer supporter COURTENEY COX says of Angelina. "There was a connection and he was honest about that. It was an attraction that he fought for a long period of time."

Before they separated in January of this year, Brad denied that he had been unfaithful with his bewitching co-star, but photographs of the two taken around the world since then seem to suggest otherwise.

"At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything, but I would much rather choose to believe him," Jennifer says.

Today, she says the two are completely out of touch and she is looking forward to a new future with a new man -- and, no, it's not her co-star in the upcoming comedy 'The Break-Up.'

"I adore VINCE VAUGHN but I'm not going out with Vince Vaughn," she says. "This was a seven-year relationship that was very dear, very complicated, very special. I need to honor it."

In addition to that, being her Rachel self, she this to say regarding the Brad blonde look through Yahoo! news:

"Billy Idol called he wants his look back."

Oh, Jennifer... That is all I could say at the moment. Till now, the divorce seemed so surreal to me. I told myself, though, that 'till she can't bounce back ala Nicole Kidman, I wouldn't forgive Brad for doing what he did! Hahaha! As if Brad cares! :p

No comments: