Friday, August 19, 2005

James Bone 007 Is Back!!!

No, there wasn't any mis-typing on my part. James Bone 007 is truly back! Alive and kicking once more on widescreen! Oh, it really brings back the good days of the 80's... *grin*

Who is James Bone you asked? Well, no other than the sexiest man in Philippine cinema (and probably would take on Arnold Schwarzenegger anywhere and anytime to a duel)! Do you have an idea who he is now? He is Palito!!!!

OMG, the moment I saw the poster of Enterpool: CSIA (Central Service [?] In Action) in SM Megamall, my jaw literally dropped! Will this be the one that'd take Philippine cinema in its wings and bring her to the top? And imagine how blessed I feel when I was given the chance to see its full trailer!!!! *wow*

Dig this: from the moment the trailer had started until the time it ended, people were laughing their asses off! It was even carried over to the next trailer shown!

Enterpool has all the ingredients of a blockbuster! Of course, who would miss out on Palito who went on hiatus for a long time? Co-starring with him is Mhykel Chan who is dubbed as the "Jackie Chan of the Philippines!" (They even share the same surname!) As for the love angle, there's what's-her-name who became the champion in taekwondo several times. As if they are not enough, screen legends like Tony Ferrer and Ramon Zamora even joined the cast! My oh my! An all-star cast! *siyet!*

Enterpool is a combination of action, comedy, and romance. Who knows, there might even be a drama underneath all the laughs. Where can you find a movie where you see all the ropes used to lift actors on air or the steel bars lifting the cars? Which movie have you seen where the stunt double appears right before your eyes while suddenly changing back into the actor himself? (The movie has magic and sorcery, as well!) Most of all, where can you see Tony Falcon (Ferrer), Bruce Lee (Zamora), and James Bone (Palito) together in one movie? Only in Enterpool! Not to mention that it is the initial offering of "Starbone Presentation (?)"! This is already classic!

Who would imagine that in this day and age, such film would still exist? Truly, a must-see in the Philippine cinema! This is the kind of film where you could say, "Trailer pa lang, ulam na!" *grabe!*

Anong sinabi ng Dubai nina Claudine Barretto at Aga Muhlach at Lovestruck ng GMA Films?! Enterpool, pamatay!!!!!

P.S. 1 I'd like to put a poster here but I can't find any on the net. I guess you'd have to go to the theaters to see what a collectible it is! *bwahahaha*

2 This posting isn't meant to degrade, humiliate or make fun of Palito. I'm glad that he is working again.

9 comments:

the rocketboy said...

I saw the poster in Megamall too.
I love filipino 80s comedies. Chiquito is my hero. I would gladly pay to see this movie if it is as good as the trailer says it is.

Anonymous said...

aba ok a...

sineasta said...

I think I was being sarcastic about the whole thing... Hmmm... Was I? Hehehe...

But true, the audience (including me and my friend) was laughing the whole time. Not because it was funny but because it was... I don't have the exact words for it. Just watch the trailer! Hehehe...

sineasta said...

'Yun nga. Isa sa mga naisip ko, siyet sayang ung perang ginastos for this film! What were they thinking?! In the first place, kumita ba ang mga (?) Jame Bone's movies ni Palito noon? Again, it really exactly about Palito. Kakalungkot din naman 'yung sitwasyon ng buhay niya ngayon. But it's the whole concept of the movie! Very 80's! And it isn't the Chiquito type of film, Rocketboy. I dunno. See the trailer and let me know what you think. :p

Anonymous said...

Photo of Enterpool poster

http://photos21.flickr.com/38244230_6042f64d61_m.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/groups/noypilms

Anonymous said...

Photo of Enterpool poster

http://photos21.flickr.com/38244230_6042f64d61.jpg
www.flickr.com/groups/noypilms

sineasta said...

hi odz! thank you for the link! ;-)

Nostalgia Manila said...

Love the '80s? Mukhang magugustuhan mo ito!

http://nostalgiamanila.blogspot.com

Spread Nostalgia Fever!

Anonymous said...

may nakakaalam ba sa inyo ng addresss ni Reynaldo "Palito" Hipolito. gusto ko sana syang madalaw saka mainterview.
address ko po is cpsolt3(at)yahoo(dot)com.
maraming salamat po.