Sunday, June 12, 2005

Kimchi

If others go for the classic Sushi, I go for Kimchi. It rightly suits my tastes. It's fresh but not raw. It's flavored but not too tasty. It has the perfect concoction of spices that set my emotions on high and lows. In other words, my type of cinema!

And when I said that I am addicted to Korean Cinema, I wasn't kidding! Just recently bought 13 DVDs in a day! Plus, there are others I haven't (and want to!) bought yet! The coming weeks would really be an ultimate movie marathon for me!

Korea
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Over the Rainbow
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Wanee and Junah
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Desire
Image hosted by Photobucket.com The Sweet Sex and Love
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Please Teach Me English
Image hosted by Photobucket.com First Kiss
Image hosted by Photobucket.com So Cute
Image hosted by Photobucket.com 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Crzay First Love
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Oh, Happy Day!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3-Iron
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Once Upon a Time in High School

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Too Beautiful to Lie

Thailand
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shutter

4 comments:

Kel Fabie said...

I should buy some of those for myself.

But I still haven't found Il Mare! Gakk.

sineasta said...

Ei, nice to hear from you again! I'm glad that you're "back"! Hehehe. :p

Yes, you should buy them! I've seen a couple of them already but I just haven't written my reviews yet. Will do so in the coming days.

Ei, if you want, I could get you a copy of "Il Mare". Just let me know. :)

Kel Fabie said...

For how much? I'd really appreciate that. I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of it...

sineasta said...

I'd let you once I bought it already. You need not worry about it. :p If you get it before me, inform me, as well, ok?