Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Olivia Lamasan's In the Name of Love (2011, Trailer)



I am not loving the trailer. Parang TH mag-elicit ng tamang reaction sa audience. It's too melodramatic for my taste. If not because it was an Olivia Lamasan film, I would totally lose all hope on the film. But because of her, I still have my reservations on it. Pero andu'n ang dating sa akin na parang basta lang maipalabas ang pelikula kaya ito tinapos.

Aga Muchlach looks old and tired. He has been doing the same roles over and over again and has the same exact look in his eyes in every film! After Sa Aking Mga Kamay, he has never done any anti-Aga role. Kulayan man niya ng jejemon color ang buhok niya, siya pa rin si pa-tweetums Aga since Bagets days.

Angel Locsin looks plump and uninspired. Walang buhay ang kanyang mga mata.

Jake Cuenca looks misplaced.

I wish I am wrong. We have yet to see the film on May 11. Pero sana lang, lagyan naman ng buhay ang trailer. Ang luma-luma, eh.


No comments: