Monday, February 27, 2006

Ang Batang Si Maxie

I got this from Jessica Zafra's Blog...

Just got word from Raymond Lee at the Berlin Film Festival. The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros won three awards: the Teddy Bear for best gay film, the Kinderfilmfest international jury prize for best children's picture, and special mention from the children's jury.

Best Gay Film and Best Children's Film.

That's bizarre.


Never mind Best Gay Film but Best Children's Film?! Wtf?! It certainly has a child for its lead character but definitely, it isn't a child's film!

5 comments:

sineasta said...

kelan ka uwi, april? yep, same number pa rin. text ka na lang. :-)

visit mo ung personal blog ko. mas updated. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

its a very good "coming of age" movie..thats the word.. : )

Citizen of the World said...

Hello! How have you been? It's been a long time since I last dropped by :-)

- Dylan aka Radioactive Adobo

sineasta said...

Ikaw ang kumusta na, Dylan? If I haven't been writing much, ikaw ang total deadma sa blog mo. Hehehe. How are you doing?

Btw, people, I'll be doing some updates on the site real soon. As you see, mukhang pinagtampuhan na ito ng panahon. I'm still torn on whether to integrate this one with my personal blog or should I change blog site.

Anyway, will just keep you inform...

GENIUS IS JUST ANOTHER MOUSE! said...

I keep my personal and travel blogs busy though. I think maybe, if it interests you, do link to my personal blog (www.adobonatinglahat.blogspot.com) :-)

I miss writing reviews! I haven't written anything since my Mom's cancer returned.